Its not often that we are blessed with a circus coming to town, but for those in the Crypto space at the moment we have been blessed with a show that boasts a cast of morons which is hard to beat, with Bobby Sehgal at the helm.
The Sehgal circus of morons is currently playing at a discord channel near you and when we look at the particpants its not hard to work out why so many imbeciles have gravitated towards each other in one spot.
The Ring Leader, Bobby Sehgal himself, was ousted out of another crypto company for stealing peoples personal details, whilst he made himself out to be a coder. A claim that was very quickly identified to be the start of Bobby Sehgals web of lies.
Bobby Sehgals coding attibutes were no more than a copy and paste performance on a wix site, which he would then try and claim as his coding abilities.
His time came to an abrupt end when the broke Sehgal was trying to claim wealth using the accounts of others, which more than likely he still attempts.
Living in London, in a house owned by his parents, Sehgal often refers to his studio, which can be conveniently found in his parents garage.
Also add to his masteries of nothing are his attempts at producing music. Once again copies of artists music from you tube.
He has now linked up with other members of his Cast Terrence Tamba and Kam Sharma to release timios-exchange.com. Timios being greek for honesty, something Sehgal doesn’t represent in any way shape or form.
The launching of Timios-exchange.com brings clarity to the motive Sehgal had for setting up his Team in Discord, flinging mud onto RBCG BANK, where Sehgal was booted from.
The Motive was to get people into his clasp of lies and then start his own platform.
However when you look at the surrounding personnel, it is not hard to establish why the platform of honesty hasn’t made it live as of yet.
The Master of Ceremonies Kam Sharma, Sehgals lapdog, struggles with the English language other than to message threats and vulgarity to people. It has been reported to theblocktalks.com that Kam Sharma is also a Director of the honesty platform, which gives weight to the disaster waiting for potential investors.
The ironic thing about this joke is that Sehgal and friends have lured people into this scam through the front of exposing another platform namely RBCG BANK.
theblocktalks.com did approach Laurie Suarez, President of RBCG Bank for comment in regards to our story, to which he declined to be interviewed, however released via email the following:
” neither myself or other Management Staff wish to pass comment on the doings of Bobby Sehgal and Co. We were happy to see the back of his lies and RBCG BANK has excelled since the removal of him and his associates”
So when you explore the participants in the Cirque de Sehgal, you don’t need to look far before you come across some of the best crypto scam marketers on offer.
Aiden Parr, the owner of the defunct Promine technologies, leaving investors high and dry, with his fairytale mining farms. Very good at blaming others for his demise, but not very good at explaining what he has done with investors money.
It wouldn’t be a circus without Nathan Marley. This marketer has had more false starts than the Chinese swim team but whenever there is a scam, you can always count on Nathan Marley to be there like flies to a new dog turd.
Then of Course it wouldn’t be right to leave out the Queen of Scam Elizabeth “Liz ” Baker.
She has more crypto names than the Queen of England, but best know for her facebook group ” Scam Busters ” , where she drove people too, and then steered them to her own scams, to benefit from the commissions.
Unfortunately for Crypto Queen Lizzie, she too has had more false starts than the Chinese swim team, as all her programs turned out to be just that scams. Oh Lizzie, I wonder if you included yourself in your own page?
Then as it is with any Circus, you need the clowns and this Circus has plenty of them.
But as it would be expected, there needs to be a head Clown and you don’t need to look far to find the head clown here is, the hair on, hair off Daryl Grigg.
He plays a cameo, utilizing the famous karate kid line, ” hair on, hair off “.
So now for the Clowns, ” bring on the clowns ”
- Michael Banks – Promotes himself as a vagrant, to get people to deal sorry for him and to lend him money.
- Kenn Shanny– an uneducated clown who has found his sanctuary within the What Now group. Here people read his material, Makes Kenn feel special.
- Eric Whaley- Not much can be said about this clown, except for the fact that when they were giving out brains, he thought they said milkshakes and he asked for extra thick.
- Ernest Hamilton– Wouldn’t be complete without the resident pastor to ensure that there on the right side of god. I think this pastor has his hands in the donation tin.
- Nick Assi – This clown provides support to his fellow Indian leaders. There to wipe the brow when Sehgal walks to the studio ready to take his WordPress lessons
- James Christopher– The oldest clown in the cast, he self promotes by showing everyone how at 75 years old you can secure a 18 year old Pilipino wife, whilst try to hit on all the other female clowns not even worth mentioning in this story.
- Amey Malik– Now this clown is definitely worth talking about. Known around the traps for wanting videos of kids to market them on porn hub to make money, this clown is definitely a sick clown.
So for those of you that want to be part of this Cirque de Sehgal, I am sure the tickets will not be very expensive and you will not need many ethics to join.
They seem to have recruited the bottom feeders of the market, not to mention Amey Malik who may well have won the scum of the earth award.